The TNT that appears on the terrain
First Level Appearance
Explodes manually or by Impact
Not to be confused with Dynamite.
TNT crates are items in Bad Piggies. They can explode manually(by clicking its button below the screen or itself directly) or if it collides with something with enough force.
- TNT is good for making a last part dash or for getting ridding of a un-needed part of the device.(The Detacher would be safer, but it is usually unavailable).
- TNT will propel you in the opposite way and will give you a surge of speed, but will probably crumble your machine. if you want to reach a time limit, hitting the TNT can get you to the checkpoint in time.
- Do not underestimate the power of TNT. It can crumble even the strongest machines.
- Metal should be able to resist the blow if it is face first, however it is over a hinge it will crack but may still hold its load.
- If you are on a part limit, you can use the TNT as a makeshift box, but it cannot hold things in it, and it can still explode, so beware of that.
- TNT has 4 variations, a box of Nitro, Dark (Black cherry bomb with pig snout painted on) and a Christmas present, with a small TNT tag on it being initially added. A Halloween themed-pumpkin was later added.
- There are times that the TNT will just disappear when it explodes, without leaving any smoke behind.
- The TNT also scattered on some levels of Bad Piggies, which you need to avoid them or use them to reach a tight spot.
- Also used in Angry Birds.
- Strangely, when the in-level placed tnt explodes, it doesn't light the other TNT's even if it is adjacent to it.
- TNT is unique in that it can be placed in boxes, but can also be used to connect two boxes together. No other part can do this as of 1.5.
- The Tier II fireworks are explosive similar to TNT, but with a smaller explosion. They also have a small TNT label on them. They trigger TNT, but not other fireworks, opening up some creative uses for them.
- TNT's Tier I version does not actually give engines a boost.
- TNT's Tier II variation appears circular, but it still doesn't roll.
- The nitro variation is a reference to the game Crash Bandicoot.
- It is unknown who the Tier III TNT (christmas present skin) was meant to be given to. (Most likely the birds)
- The new "Immortal" grade alien TNT can explode multiple times and is nigh indestructible.