Power-Ups are one-use items in Bad Piggies. They are used to make the game easier to finish or perfect.
Power-ups are only one-use and is limited, so if one wants to get more, they can do one of the following:
- Use in-game money called Snout Coins
- Feed the King Pig
In the "Feed the King Pig" Mini-game, The power-ups are sometimes given and the desserts you need to feed him are aquired by collecting them in the Sandbox levels and Story Mode levels.
Types of Power-upsEdit
Currently, there are 5 types of power-ups, because the way the Super Mechanic is used and placed, it became considerable as a power-up.
- Super Glue - Glues all connected sides of the vehicle, making it impossible to break.
- Super Mechanic - A stronger counterpart of the normal mechanic pig plus, it makes a three-star contraption.
- Magnets - Increases the area you can collect items.
- Turbo Charges - Allows you to double engine power.
- Night Vision Goggles - Allows you to see in caves.