A Motor is a part in Bad piggies that is used to power Wheels, Propellers, Rotors, Fans and Yellow Umbrellas. Currently, there are three types of motors, not counting the pig himself. Each motor has many different skins, and the most unique is the Green Motor's tier 3 skin, which will give it a power boost, making it stronger than a red motor (a lot lighter, too).
In order to turn on the Motor you can press the Motor itself or the respective button.
- The weakest, but lightest motor - the Green Motor.
- The all-rounded motor - The Grey Motor.
- The heaviest, but second-strongest motor - The Red Motor.
- As of the Custom Contraptions update, the Green Motor has an unlockable Tier III variation that gives it even more power than a Red Motor. This is the perfect motor for Sandbox vehicles, but not so much for Campaign mode - it will make most Campaign vehicles unpredictable and overpowered.
- Each of the motors resembles a real motor.
- The Green Motor resembles an electric motor.
- The Grey Motor slightly resembles an Isuzu 4BA1 4-Cylinder Diesel engine.
- The Red Motor resembles an 8-Cylinder Cummins Turbodiesel engine.
- The aforementioned Tier III Green Motor appears to be some kind of reactor, as it makes a subtle beating noise and a low frequency hum as it runs. (It doesn't really resemble a real motor however) Its green center resembles a readout on a pulse monitor or possibly a fictional reactor rod, but it doesn't move.
- Freckled Pig is 0.3x the power of the Green Motor.
- The Grey Motor is 3x the power of the Green Motor.
- The Red Motor is 5x the power of the Green Motor.
- The Green Motor is the only item in the game with a skin that will actually affect the performance of the object if the skin is used, in this case, the Super Motor skin.
- The Super Motor is infinitely more powerful than a Red Engine, due to the enormous difference in weight.
- It is also very quiet. The only noise is makes is the aforementioned subtle beating noise as well as a modem sound.
- Warning: if a helicopter rotor is powered by a Super Motor, it will result in the rotors coming right off.
- Motors, gearboxes, and powered wheels are frequently used together to create fast cars that can change direction.
- All the motors are notoriously heavy, especially when making large, powerful contraptions. A solution to this is a little something called Tesla...